Texas License To Carry Class ( LTC )We are registered with the state and proudly provide the Texas License To Carry course.
This class educates students on the responsibilities and laws applicable for the Texas LTC. We cover the required laws, handgun safety, non-violent dispute resolution and proper storage for handguns.
Students will be required to pass a written test and show proper handgun proficiency on the gun range to complete this course.
Upon successful completion, students may apply with the State of Texas for their License To Carry.
Contact Your Instructor
Edward HoodOwner / Expert Marksman / Instructor
Tel.: +1 • 707 • 344 • 5232
LTC - Focus areas within this course include:
- Class time
- • Laws that relate to weapons and the use of deadly force
- • Handgun use and safety
- • Non-violent dispute resolution
- • Proper storage practices
- • Written exam
- Range time
- • Live fire handgun proficiency demonstration
- Hand Gun Proficiency
Equipment & Supplies needed:
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Close-toes shoes and appropriate range attire
- 50 rounds of factory ammunition for the pistol you will use. NO RELOADED AMMO.
- Handgun no smaller than 32 cal.
- Handguns may be rented at no cost, however you will be required to purchase range ammunition from Sight Alignment for use.
- Sun Screen for outdoor range
Please let us know during booking if you require any of the above mentioned equipment or supplies so we can insure that everything is ready for your instruction.
Suggested additional items: