Citizens Protective Handgun Application Class ( CPH 201 )The next step in self defense for those that have already obtained their Texas LTC.
This course focuses on self defense with a tactical mind set. It is a must for those who have obtained their Texas License To Carry and want improve their abilities.
This is an intermediate handgun course the focuses on engaging multiple targets, dealing with pistol malfunctions and becoming proficient with emergency reloading during an armed engagement.
We will look at home defense, situations outside the home when in general public, as well as in your vehicle.
Contact Your Instructor
Edward HoodOwner / Expert Marksman / Instructor
Tel.: +1 • 707 • 344 • 5232
CPH 201 - Focus areas within this course include:
- Range time
- • Live fire handgun proficiency demonstration
- • Drawing from holster
- • Engaging multiple targets
- • reloading under different type situations
- • Overcoming malfunctions
- Hand Gun Proficiency
- Beginner's Handgun Safety Class ( BH 101 )
- Texas License To Carry ( LTC )
Equipment & Supplies needed:
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Close-toes shoes and appropriate range attire
- 50 rounds of factory ammunition for the pistol you will use. NO RELOADED AMMO.
- Handgun no smaller than 32 cal.
- Handguns may be rented at no cost, however you will be required to purchase range ammunition from Sight Alignment for use.
- Sun Screen for outdoor range
Please let us know during booking if you require any of the above mentioned equipment or supplies so we can insure that everything is ready for your instruction.
Suggested additional items: